Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Im still Young!

Now im 17 years old...SPM coming soon...my first paper start at 18 Novenber 2009!
Today 22 Oct 2009,still left 27 days to me to study!Is time to focus FULLY on my Exam!Tat was no time for others thing!You know,NO TIME!

About relationships realy no time toward it!
Im just 17 years old...still young ma...why i wana wasted my time on it!Why dont i use the time to earn some money,get experience...and keep improving my life style to the better one and my dance skills!WHY?

One of my fren told me...now u still young,love love de thing,put a side!start pak tor,then yau break,then yau start again then yau break again!yau meh wei!Wasting time!Why dont do somthing better than tat!...
Then i reply:
YAYAYA!i feel so!why should i play all those puppy puppy de love!wasting money,time,energy!at last i make a decision just wait the truth love come true!And now not the time to all of this!NOT THIS TIME!

From now on!I fully concentrate on my study!
From now on!I fully concentrate on my dance skills...and keep improving
From now on!I must use my time with somthing more valuable!
From now on!I must keep money to back up myself!
From now on!I must start keeping money for my destination to travel!

I must be the success one in the future and now!

No comments: