Saturday, July 25, 2009

At last i had done the best for my division!

25 July 2009 my school organized FORMASION MARCHING COMPETITION!


~My team and i represent St.John Ambulance Malaysia,Divisi SMK Sentosa,Kampar take part on this competition!This Competition is divided into two category,Boy and Girl!


~All of us train everyday until late of the evening is just for this competition,hopefully at last we get the first place at this competition in both category!!!And i get the best leadership in this competition!!!








~Firstly,i thanks to all my member that had sacrifice for this competition!thank for all your cooperation that u give to me...we train hardly,hopefully at last we won in this competition!we won this competition not because of me,is you guys...if not all of you perform well we will never won...realy thx to all of you...i noe some of you sacrifice ur tuition and come for training,im sorry!But wat we sacrifice tat is value!At last,you can bring the trophy and show it to your parents tat you have won in this competition!All of you done very well!Maintain our result...

No comments: